Coppa Club: Lunch In An Igloo

Leave a Comment

Birthday Week: The day after my birthday me and my cousin went to  Coppa Club in Tower Hill. 


We came for brunch but we had unfortunately missed it by a few minutes, so we decided to stay and have lunch.
After all it was more than just the food we came for, it was the igloos, the ambiance and the views.






I went for the Coppa Club Burger which comes with skinny fries and my cousin opted for the Flash Steak & Fries.
The burger was a tad underwhelming, the fries were good though (my cousin loved them).
 It was a fresh tasting burger but the flavours weren't all the way there for me.  I've been to restaurants where I don't take to a specific meal on their menu but I can vouch for the other things they do.
As this was my first time dining at Coppa Club I'd definitely return and try something new.
 The service was great, there was a nice atmosphere across the vicinity and the igloos where so cosy.





Due to high demand they are no longer taking bookings for the igloos but they keep space for walk-ins so try check it out and tell me what you think! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and i'll be back soon. 
Playlist: Western Grove







© Jeaulina Cato 2016 all rights reserved on photographs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig